Abbadon a.k.a. Tom Parkinson-Morgan is the author and illustrator of the webcomic and graphic novel Kill Six Billion Demons. For a few years he preferred to remain pseudoanonymous, only publicly revealing that his name was Tom and that he was then living in Japan for work-related reasons.
With the publication of the print edition of Kill Six Billion Demons by Image Comics the name of Tom Parkinson-Morgan was revealed and credited as the creator of the graphic novel.
At present, Abbadon is a resident of Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Broken Worlds: The Kill Six Billion Demons RPG. Created by Tom Parkinson-Morgan with Josh Raveling, Sam Chabot, and Vincent Baker. * Information on the Broken Worlds RPG may be found on Abbadon's Patreon page.
The Lancer RPG : A new Mech combat RPG currently funded through Kickstarter. Co-Created by Tom Parkinson-Morgan and Miguel Lopez.
- Massif Press : Publisher of Lancer RPG.
- "How We Made Lancer." : Article by Miguel Lopez in Escapist Magazine.
- Is a popular user on the League of Legends forum whose artwork ultimately inspired a playable character, Braum.
- The Hebrew word abaddon can be translated to mean "destruction". In mainstream Judaism abaddon signifies a place of extreme suffering, while in the Book of Revelation it is used as the name of an angel of destruction.
- A running joke is that Abbadon is actually a cat, which is why updates for the comic are sporadic.
- Website for Kill Six Billion Demons webcomic.
- Patreon page for Abbadon
- Formspring (inactive)
- Deviantart (inactive)
- Interview with Abbadon : YouTube: The Geek Out Show. November 17, 2017.
- Abbadon (October 1, 2013). KSBD 2:24. Chapter 2. Page 24.